Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

How old are you?:
30-49

Please list your raid ready characters and their class/spec, beginning with your main.:
Mashallis - 80 Paladin (Retribution/Holy. Have been raiding as holy.Retribution is primary spec.), Illiyas - 80 Orc Hunter (Survival/ Open talent tree), Harbingër - 80 Troll Mage (Arcane/Fire. have been raiding in Fire)

Which of these characters are you primarily applying with, and would you be willing to switch if needed?:
I would like to raid as my Hunter or Mage. Hunter has been up to Professor Putricide in 10 man, made some attempts at ICC25. lots of hunters on A52 Server so wasnt able to do much. Mage same deal, Too many on A52 Have been able to get him down to Professor. Mashallis has completed plague quarters and downed 1st boss in Blood quarters.

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
As far as raiding, I have been raiding as my hunter when i first started in Vanilla, 40 man Naxx, MC, BWL Onyxia, AQ20/40, ZG. Participated in the Opening of AQ, and the Dark Portal. Raided in BC Kara,ZA, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, 6/6 in SSC, 4/4 TK, 5/5 Hyjal, 9/9 BT, 3/6 SWP.(All pre achievement and also pre-boss Nerf) Hold the title of Hand of A'dal and Champion of The Naruu. Then I switched to my Mage and done WOTLK: Naxx 10 and 25 complete, OS+3 (10/25)Complete, Ulduar most bosses down including mirmiron and 3/12 HM's (10 man) and 4/12(25 Man), TOC10 Complete. TOGC10/25 (havent done yet) and ICC10 - Kinglsayer. ICC25 Havent stepped in yet.My Paladin also Joined in WOTLK But have seen all the same things the mage has but progressed farther. Hes been my toon for raids since he is a holy paladin as secondary. I usually like to run as retribution but get told to heal. so i have a better healing set. He has seen ICC25(Up to Plague qtrs)and ICC10(Downed 1st boss in bloodwing.
As Far as guild 99% of the guilds I were in Disbanded - Martyrs Blood, Phase II, Reawaken, Try Harder, Tindi Losi, Non-entity, Hatred. My hunter

Why have you decided to apply to The Art of Ruin?:
I put in an app on the horde recruitment server and The one guild that appealed to me was . Tremurr introduced himself and did an outstanding job of describing the guild to me. Its something I can handle. I am a soldier in the U.S.Army (14yrs and counting) I raid and raiding is all I do. I want to bring to the Tables of your guild what I have done countless of times......95% raid attendance, consumables for everyone, flasks and my ambition to succeed in progression with the guild.(Please bear with me, I am 60 days away from redeploying home so my raid times might be off by an hour. When i am home I will raid full time on the scheduled raid nights and off-nights and assist anyone that needs help).

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I can relate to the T-rex because thats how I am when it comes to raiding. I come with a full game face, ready to take on the bosses. I would rather see a Ham sandwich since I am usually hungry during raid time and I usually eat once a day.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Vokdralim

re: DECLINED - App: Illiyas - by Tremurr

Im adding a correction to the Application. Mashallis and Harbingër are both on the Dawnbringer server. Illiyas remains on the Area 52 server. Also on the app I want to make the statement since i typed too fast that <The Art of Ruin> is the guild that peaked my interest and your representative on the forums was outstanding. And as far as Raiding with the 3 toons: Which ever of the 3 toons you need I can raid with. Paladin Ret/holy, Mage Arcane/Fire and Hunter Survival/Open talent tree. whichever of the 3 you need I am more than gladly to raid with.
If any of the recruitment officers wish to speak to me in game, here is the email to add on the buddy list....
Suchabadboy0331@yahoo.com. Ill accept the invite and we can talk in-game.
Until then, Ill be monitoring this app.
Wreckrium

Thanks for the time you put into this application, we don't often see applicants spend as much time getting us this kind of information.

I have two questions for you.

1. What class/spec do you enjoy playing the most? (Don't say all!)
2. What class/spec are you the BEST at?

I want people to be able to play what they prefer if we can work it out. Once we figure out what you want to primarily apply with we'll go from there.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing more from you.

MCaron855@yahoo.com

GM Fright
Officer

Iliyas is the name of my accountant at work.

Also, kissing Tremurr's ass won't get you anywhere, except him kissing yours in return.

Lastly, as it's near impossible to trial you on a different server, if you could post a wow web stats or a world of logs report for any/all of your characters from a recent raid it would be helpful.

-Fright

Its been a week since i last raided on Illiyas and Mashallis. as far as Harbinger is concerned, he has not seen a raid in almost a month. A52 has been horibble for people with 5.4K GS or less. ICC10 Requirements are 5.8K and 6K for ICC25. Something I can't achieve if i cant get a simple run in.
As to Tremurr, I am a versatile player in all 3 toons. I have raiding experiences on all 3 toons with both specs of thier trees. I see that in your guild you have 3 hunters, so that puts my hunter out of business. you also have mages and paladins. So my answer to your question....I would play any of my toons that would be beneficial to your guild. and am i willing to respec to fufill the guilds requirement? Yes, I would.

Let me know how to post a WWS for you. Im going to let you know up front, Mash heals in ICC so thats not gonna be much help and Illiyas I can still work with. All 3 toons are ready for xfer and I am willing to do a trial run. once xfer is done.
Wreckrium

Alright hit me up in game when you can and I'll chat with you a bit and see what we can do for ya.

Vokdralim

I appreciate that you guys are willing to talk to me cross realm and discuss the app more. I will have to do a run in ICC10 to post WWS for both Mash, Illiyas and If i can get harbinger in, him as well. so ill see what i can do to post this. I found out how to post and link WWS so that will be easy. Also as for loot system you guys using EPGP, SK DKP, Suicide Kings or Loot council?
Wreckrium

Our current needs would put priority for classes somewhere around...

Mage
Hunter
Ret Paladin
Holy Paladin

If you get a chance to get some logs on your mage I'd love to see them.

Vokdralim

Well then thats a good thing,lol. I happen to have all 4 needs of the guild. but the bad thing, hes the lowest geared toon. I will have to pray to the WoW gods to get him into ICC10 or 25. but will make every effort to gear him. I will Combat log all events to all 3 toons and send them as soon as im Complete with ICC.
Masticrom

If you get the chance in game, give me a tell, my toons are Masticus(Pally) and Arcnspark(Mage). I wanna pick your brains a bit.
Vokdralim

I am currently in The Dawnbringer realm. I talked to Tremurr via Real friend ID. If you like add me on Real ID and we can talk cross realm. my email is Suchabadboy0331@yahoo.com
I am more than willing to answer question and get my brains picked.
Masticrom

alucard_dark_prince24@yahoo.com
GM Fright
Officer

We need to hear something from you soon if you are still serious about applying to our guild.

Declined due to inactivity.

If you'd like to re-open your application please contact myself or Frightening directly.

Vokdralim

re: Hi

Good evening Fright and Tremurr.

Sorry that its been a while since I last spoken to you both. Yes, I am still interested in bringing my mage over for your guild, I have been working with the class lead as far with my toon is concerned. I would like the class lead to get in touch with me or Tremurr himself to get in touch with me in-game so that i can keep him up to date on progress. as soon as I get in contact with either players or both I will reopen my app once again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: