Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: Is anyone there?

The 10-mans for ICC that i have been trying to put together have not been going as well as I have planned. For the two raids that were formed there were 5 alts in the group for the first week, and there were 6 alts in the group for the second week. Neither group downed Lich King and only did Gunship HM.

I honestly don't care that people are gearing up alts, but I'm trying to help out other guildies to gear up their main character. Not everyone is going to be chosen by the almighty Tremurr to go with for his Friday HM runs. If you're on standby for Tremurr's group, I won't take you because Tremurr has a greater need for you.

I form up a 2nd ICC 10 group on thursday nights, invites starting around 6:00 p.m. server time. Show up if you want to come with. I'll form the group to try and get more mains in than alts, but I'll take whatever fills the slots. Hopefully we can down Lich King early enough so we can head into Ruby Sanctum. I'm also going to attempt HM's in ICC such as Saurfang, Festergut, Rotface, and possibly some others if the group is up for it.

Fun Fact: Of the last four ICC 10's I've organized I've been to one of them.

It's just the nature of things, since the beginning of time there is always a group of people who prefer to run more than the 25s. It seems with this guild that group is really only about 14-15 people deep. I can't tell you how many people I've invited that have no showed for 10's. I just stop inviting them.

This has been a strange dilemma for me for as long as I've played this game. Fueling 2 10-Man groups in a 25-Man guild should be easy right? Hellllll no, it's much harder than getting the 25 people on in the first place. It sucks, but it's just the nature of the bidness naw sayin'?

Don't take it personal, and if you want back in the rotation for the groups I slap together (And sometimes attend lol) just say the word.

Amminidabtree

I have no problem with taking alts whose mains are with your selected group, Tremurr, but I have the same issue as well, people sign up and say they'll come but they never do.

It's also mindboggling how we can't get two regular 10 man groups while we're a 25 man guild. xD

I'd also like to get into the super awesome cool hardmode team once in a while ^^

Really man. Don't take it personally.

I don't think its mindboggling at all. We raid 3 nights a week, and for what I suspect is a majority of the guild...3 nights is more than enough - It is for me.
Obviously if I'm online and there is a 10 man group that needs a hand I'll go, But on nights we're not raiding as a guild, I'm working on alts..or playing with RL friends.
GM Fright
Officer

Point one: Abs, you have no real life friends

Point two: Aminidab, I think the moral here is don't take this personally, gosh golly darn it. But I might be wrong.

Point three: ICC10 these days is probably an alt character venture for the most part anyway. Heroic modes are fun, but so is playing alts or watching TV or staring at a white plaster wall for 5 hours, and for many of us all those activities are of similar use.

Point four: there is no point four. Suck it.

Point five: this is a 25 man guild. 10 mans are optional. There will be no stress or love lost over ten mans. This is my decree, and verily shall it be heeded and obeyed!! Alas, yonder must I venture and tarry no more with you soiled, pitiful peons! Ahoy! Avast! AAARRGGGHHH!

well it's summertime, so i have nothing else to do. 10 mans it is!

Nibbles, I want in this Thursday! Happy No works for MEEEEE!!!! WooooooooT BUT I might not be on until 6:30 server. :-/
Verjil

yo i might be down for this tonight if you got peeps...ill be on about 6:15
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: