Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnospam

re: UI help

ok soo i ifnally got unlazy cause I started trying the new ele stuff and realised how much more proc based and reactive it is and knowing im way to old to watch the big picture and watch the cooldowns for lava burst and shield procs and I could not get the in game pwr aura thing working how I wanted sooo I downloaded and finally figured out pwr auras the actuall mod. I'd like feed back and it's all fair game, just be mmm constructive. Keep in mind A lot of stuff is missing from my ui due to the bar resets(yes I keep pots and stuff on my ui) and all of my heals are bound via Clique soo you wont see them anywhere either before anyone asks "hurpa, where is xxx? "

My question though before you do look at this autrosity that is my UI, How do i put racials into power auras? I can not figure it out and I can not find the answer online.

http://yfrog.com/7fwowscrnshot101310130130j

The ouuter white ring is my lava burst CD, pops up when LvB comes up, the yellow orange and red funky letter things are respective to 7,8, and 9 stacks of my shield(supposed to shock at 7 when possible) and blue line shoooting kinda upwards over my head is my ele mastery cd adn I want to add another line for my troll haste racial. Any other things I should consider that I might not have?

Thanks, John

Last edited by cnospam on 11/02/2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

I do not use power auras myself, I use tellmewhen. But on another note, why do you have all your totem bars out like that?
cnospam

its my totem mod, i like to keep them up where i can easily swap xxx mid fight
and theres just too many to bind.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: