Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savallia

re: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine :D

Soooooo Ive been thinking about the leveling process and I have, like many out there 2 professions and no gathering profession... =/ soooo if anyone out there has a herb gathering profession, ill buy your mats to help me level alch, and share the elixirs etc. Much <3 for any help.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

man I wish you posted this earlier. I had a bunch of leftovers from leveling my paladins alchemy and I milled them all today.
kaasi
Friend

Griiiiiiimmer wrote:
man I wish you posted this earlier. I had a bunch of leftovers from leveling my paladins alchemy and I milled them all today.

pretty sure she is reffering to cata mats

Savallia

^^ Thanks Sophee

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: