Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Getting bored..

Im not sure about you guys, im getting kinda bored with the daily 2-3 heroics grind. My alternative to this is pvp, bg/rated bg/arena. im gonna try start it early this time round so as to get points and such. i know we're still in preparation for raid and stuff but the daily grind is making me sleepy/bored. im gonna to make pvp on the weekends either saturday or sunday. so if anyone wants in, we could form a group or something. im likely to do 2s with obzen really soon but if anyone or any 2 wants to join us we can do 3s or 5s. i'll be honest, im not the best PvPer. i play for fun i dont like to be super serious about it. at times i can pull of some awesome wins but most times its a quick match. i tried playing seriously back in tbc, it was pretty and i usually end up getting pissed off.

Another alternative i would like to do is heroic achievement. why? cause its refreshing and interesting. i know some of it are difficult but some can probably be done if we put some effort in it. so if you're interested in any, just hit me up.

Can't say I am in the same boat. I like archaeology and farming uldum too much and I have to force myself to do other stuff to prep for raids : |

I would be up for achievments when I am a bit geared.
Savallia

im totally right there with you nanners- count me in. for all the above ive been making my crafted pvp set just for that

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Felixzero

I also want to start getting into arenas and rated battlegrounds, my prot pvp spec is coming along nicely and is really nice for battlegrounds but I am willing to heal for a 3's or 5's team as well.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ZAOLIN

re: leveling a tank/healer

Zaolin pretty much has all that heroics can provide so I started leveling my druid tank/healer. I am going to try to join guild heroics on Brocolee to snag some gear. Im currently at about 130k self buffed but defeinitely need about 4-5 more pieces to be adequately geared.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: