This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: Guild Raid Buff

If you have some time to kill and not sure what to do, here's a list of things you can contribute to buffing the raid.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

As recent blue post have reduce the achievement from 10k flask to 1k flask. this can now easily let us unlock the cauldron of battle. i think we're now at 300+/1000 so there's still some work to be done. if you a buyer of flask directly from the ah, might want to buy some herbs instead and let an alchemist in guild to make it.

To make a cauldron, you need 1xflask of int,str,stam and agi each plus 8x Deathblood venom. so after we unlock the cauldron and anyone would like to donate some flask to make a cauldron, thanks in advance.

to those who likes to fish. we need to fish in a fishpool x10000(not sure how much we're at now). this will unlock the cataclysm version of fish feast. Yes you can fish in any pool(for those who are still looking for your turtle in northrend, it still counts =p) but do keep in mind that to cook the fish feast, the mats are 4x highland guppy, lavascale catfish and fathom eel.

the not so impressive feast, requires dragon flank and delicate wing.

Anyway, TL:DR here's a summary

Seafood Magnifique Feast
Lavascale Catfish- Can be fish in deepholm and uldum
Fathom Eel- Can be fish on the coast along uldum
Highland Guppy- Can be fish in twilight highlands
total mats for 1 feast- 4 of each kind of fish.

Broiled Dragon Feast
Dragon Flank- Dragon/dragonkin from hyjal and twilight highland has the highest drop rate.
Delicate Wing- Drop from birdies in uldum,hyjal and twilight. bad drop rate, annoying to farm.
Total mats to make a feast- 6 dragon flank + 4 delicate wing

Cauldron of Battle
Flask of Steelskin- 6 Volatile life, 12 Cinderbloom, 12 twilight jasmine
Flask of Draconic Mind- 6 volatile life, 12 twilight jasmine,12 azshara's veil
Flask of the Wind- 6 volatile life, 12 whiptail, 12 azshara's veil
Flask of Tit Strength- 6 volatile life,12 cinderbloom,12 whiptail
Deathblood Venom- Stormvine
Total mats to make 1 cauldron- 1 flask of each kind+8 Deathblood Venom

so yea, contribute what you can. at the moment, not a lot of us have access to the gbank, so putting in the gbank may or may not be a good idea. Most food i see in the gbank stays there til next expansion. so you can either hold on to it or you can pass to me for save keep if you trust me. no i wont sell it but i do have a 5 slot alt guild bank(3 slot empty currently) and im on wow everyday.

re: Guild Raid Buff

fuck my english... anyway, my alt is an elixir alchemist, so more flask if it procs. kthx.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: