Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bananashroom

re: What your character name means?

Saw a post of mmo and thought it be interesting to know. and im always asking what does someone character name means.

Bananashroom
A friend rolled a dk(he left the server now sadly). and he named it bananashrimp. i kinda like the idea cause i really like weird funny character names. so he suggested that i roll a tauren dk and name him Bananaburger. after leveling for about an hour or 2, i just couldnt take being a cow and i want to be a orc so bad. so there was a couple of people still on and i was asking them for suggestion of names. it has to be banana(something). then one guy said bananashroom. i think he was really referring it as a penis. but i like the name alot and didnt actually thought about it. but i still like the name.

Ritzman(my hunter)
My "first" wow character. "first" cause i had a warr in vanilla but i dont understand the game back then. why Ritzman, hmm i wanted something short, i might be hungry or something but i remember thinking about Ritz crackers and just add the man at the back to make it sound like a real name. so if someone call me Ritz, its probably people from my old guild.

Reincarnate
This is my first real wow character. he was a human warr name Evister(random generator) when i transfer him back, i wanted a cool name. guess reincarnate was the coolest name i could think of at that time.

Riandra
Random name generator.

Bananasalad
the colorful troll druid kitty form. and i wanted another banana(something)

Sterne-Random name generator.

Obzen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVyH597paQY Favorite song at the time of making this dude.

Ikaruga - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGNSdcy-apU A cool game.
Hulkssmash

re: Hulkssmash

HUUUUUULLKK

SSSMMMAASSSHHHH!!!!
Yeetawh

My name was inspired but this movie mocking myspace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBOfD2JBv0w

The Yeetawh part starts at 1:08

Basically I started playing and Yeetawh was all I could come up with that didn't totally suck.

Some other toons I have...
Inawee - No clue, just made it up
Gladir - I actually stole this toon from my exboyfriend, but he named it after some dragon in a book
Kierria - made it up
Bendack - from a star wars video game
Flower - I figured it was an awesome name for a fierce dk...that I never play
Süpermodel - because I'm lame.

Frightening - when I started playing on this server, I rolled one of almost every class, except rogue and shaman, which I had already, and paladin, which I hated... There were a few off names, but 4 of them were Frightening, Frightened, Horrifying, and Horrified. The lock was the most fun, and I stuck with him.

Millstone - formerly Horrifying. Millstone is the name of a song, used as a biblical reference.

Echodyne - my first character, formerly a kinda gay name, then when he was my main on Executus it was "Mark"... cause I couldn't think of anything else. Echodyne Harmonic is a song.

Obsolete - my rogue from my signature below, my first raiding character in vanilla. Formerly Derelik (like Derelict), changed to Obsolete when I transferred cause I was tired of people whispering me the line from Zoolander, "dere-lick my balls! roflealaoLOLO!Loalolola!!" And because I no longer play him.

GM Fright wrote:
Obsolete - my rogue from my signature below, my first raiding character in vanilla. Formerly Derelik (like Derelict), changed to Obsolete when I transferred cause I was tired of people whispering me the line from Zoolander, "dere-lick my balls! roflealaoLOLO!Loalolola!!" And because I no longer play him.

I so would have whispered that.

Azakel...made it up. I liked the name Azrael (as in the arch angel). I also like the name Azazel (jewish demon / character from the kickass Denzel Washington movie Fallen). I mashed them up and came up with Azakel. Properly pronounced as Aza....kel. Before that asshole Dean convinced me to server xfer from Earthenring, most people just shortened it to Zak. I like the Aza prefix so all my alts are Azasomethingorother.

My favorite character name was my hunter Smithan and his pet bear Wesson. I got alot of comments for that.

My first character was my paladin on Hyjal, Earp. Earp was also the name of my hunter on the Fennin Ro server on Everquest. At one point was a huge Wyatt Earp / Tombstone fan, which is also why if I have a boy in July, he will be named Wyatt.

Quote:
I also like the name Azazel (jewish demon / character from the kickass Denzel Washington movie Fallen)

That movie is great. I had never even heard of it until one day it was on HBO of all things, I sat and watched the whole thing and loved it.

Junkr has always been my character name for games since about 10 years ago when I started playing my first online game - Graalonline. It was basically 'The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past' online, and even though it was awful, I was so young I couldn't tell the difference. I moved from game to game for a while but never really got into an MMO until I started playing wow around christmas in '06.

The name Junkr kind of screams 'This guy is atrocious' so it has kind of stuck with me, considering that's basically the truth.

Amminidabtree

Amminidab is a king from the bible who is one of the ancestors of Jesus. The name is taken from Matthew chapter 1 with the genealogy of Jesus. The way I have it is not spelled correct (should be Amminadab) but that name was taken from my old account when I got hacked during BC, so I just changed it.

Some other alliance toons that I still have but don't play are Zerubbabel, Melchizedekk, Jaqua and Lagwebrac which are all names taken from the bible.

Savallia- this girl was created in BC when our guild needed tanks and healers (bad) and i made a mash-up of her name as a joke to them it's "save-all-ya" Savallia... yea it was pretty funny at the time and pretty but most just called me Sav, which is awesome but amongst all the transfers till here it was the same except it was taken by some alliance jerkface here at first, and now i has it back. oh and velaena was a random.

Jynjaeyli- random =/

Lileana- rogue that was my main for the longest time back on echo, my favorite name of all times its Irish way of saying Lilliana.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Grimmer

http://www.hulu.com/watch/155713/naoki-urasawas-monster-the-ghost-of-511?c=839:1065

The blonde guy. He does other stuff, I just like that scene.

Lunge

http://www.hulu.com/watch/114316/naoki-urasawas-monster-the-detective#s-p3-sr-i1
cnospam

Well my orginal name was taken on this server(canospam) which has been a RL nick name since i was young soo i used one of my old alt names inspired by a friend of mine from malaysia whom i've known forever and is an awesome player. I'm pretty sure Saurial is the name of some kind of god dragon in D&D but I just liked the name and the person i knew using it soo blam, /ninja
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Colonel Donald Lydecker, from Dark Angel

To burn a thousand trees
Junkr
Friend

Bumping this. I already posted the origins of Junkr.

But the origins of my priest, Mesia, have nothing to do with a play on the word "Messiah." Rather, Mesia is a character from one of my favorite games of all time.

Forum Image

Crystalis, for the NES.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: