Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bananashroom

re: 4.0.6 next week.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/149669/public-test-realm-patch-406-notes-updated-jan-28

on a side note. is this you mini?
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/845317-I-m-going-to-be-asking-her-father-for-permission-to...

damn, you finally found that post I made about hooking up with Fright's sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLQOYtpZsA
Somosito
Raider

Quote:
Three new bracer enchants are available. They increase Agility by 50, Strength by 50, or Intellect by 50 respectively. Item level 300 or higher required. These new recipes are rare world drops.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Quote:
Normal PvE helms (item level 359) no longer have a chance to drop from Nefarian or Cho'gall on Heroic difficulty. Instead, the Heroic PvE helm and shoulder pieces (item level 372) only require their associated Crown/Shoulders of the Forlorn tokens to purchase, and do not require players to obtain the normal helms or shoulders first.

Huh.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

You can only get tier hats from nefarion and tier shoulders from chogall. The system on live is that you need the reg token by killing them on normal and the heroic token from the heroic mode. Needlessly complicated, the change they posted was only on the ptr I think.
Bananashroom

The Battleground Demolisher no longer has two additional seats and now only has room for the driver.

Yay

Massive Seaforium Charges should now be useable in rated Battleground matches.

and they removing 15v15 for RBg? lol

for the pvp'ers i think strand is gonna be better nowl lol

Two important things here as in pertains to our raiding...

The first are the wrist enchants. Chances are good that these will drop if we farm enough heroics, and my suspicion is that the drop chance for these will not be that low. Probably in the range of 0.1% to 0.5%, which seems low, but when they drop from any cataclysm creature...bound to get all of them eventually.

The second thing is the new meta gems. We need these, same deal as the enchants. They are quite a bit better for many classes than any current meta gem.

Also, read your class forums and take note of the changing stat values. I know, for my own example, that for combat rogues the gearing and reforging strategy is going to change a bit. Just make sure you know what changes are going to affect which secondary stats you aim for. Min/Maximization is key.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

cnospam

OBZ: As i read the notes and from what I saw on the ptr's, You needed the normal token item to be able to trade in the heroic token item AND heroic mode allowed for both types of tokens to drop(to facilitate this)
NOW you ONLY need the heroic token to get heroic tier shoulders(no pre req in other words) BUT they also removed the ability for normal tokens to drop in heroic mode

and now what I reaLLY WANted to post

AH MAH GAD

SHAMANS ARE GETTTING ALMOST ALL BUFFS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 3 years

I think i LIKE THE OVERALL changes to mana tide, yes trinket procs are removed but on a big picture ITS RAID WIDE and each individfuals spirit no longer affects how much they recieve, only the casting shamans thats actually a lot more good than bad imo

And increasing and fixing a lot of things with earthquake damage and bumping lavaburst damage and our mastery procs getting buffed essentially(it was already pretty good imo)
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Only thing that really changed for me is that I got nerfed in pvp and I get to use the Imp instead of the Succubus.
No buffs to the demon I should be using, the Felhunter. Some day, perhaps, the difference between them won't be around 1k dps and I can use the cool demon again.

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: