Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
GM Fright
Officer

re: History!

Poupalos in Kugolo's applicant discussion thread wrote:

I just want to point out that Kaasi is the only one that i consider a "friend" out of the three. I could careless if the others join or not but would feel some guilt if we did not at least give them a try.

I think you're giving too much credit to that waste of a human life.

Wow, I've lost all respect for that guy, of which was very little.

I remember the first raid I ever did was a Karazhan run with Absolution. I didn't really realize it at the time, because I was abysmally terrible, but I was getting carried. Hard.Like, in the hallway with all the specter/ghost things, I had to go AFK for like ten minutes, when I got back I learned that they were just having Lythsandar (another RL friend who raided with us like once on his hunter, Yotinoo, in january and led the meters by about 3k in blues and greens) was just misdirecting all the mobs to me, and they were just clearing trash without me.

I also remember my first spec. Diablo style. One point in just about every talent I could access.

I started playing the game about 4-5 months before wrath came out. I'm pretty sure I never used Bloodrage more than twice in the entire span, and I MAYBE used heroic strike, like, 4 times. I'm pretty sure I autoattacked my way to level 70.

When I was like level 62, my friends were doing a 4-man of old 40-man onyxia. I asked if I could come along, they said sure. That run was actually pretty eventful, it took like 20 minutes to kill her. Also, somehow, Bellasaer managed to DC IN THE FIRE, and come back like ten minutes later not dead. Explain that one to me. I got the T2 warrior helm from that run, as well as the 18-slot onyxia hide backpack (which I still use). I used the helm until I was level 70, because I thought it looked cool and because IT WAS PURPLE. EPICZZZZSZSZSZSZS.

When I reached zangarmarsh in outland, I learned of the rep faction Sporeggar. I asked Junkr, Bellasaer and Felix what it was, and they said that it was a pretty useless faction that not many people bothered to get exalted with. I took this as my calling to get exalted with them. I leveled from 63 to I think 66 or 67 by killing nagas, all day, every day. I also spent like all the gold I had on Sanguine Hibiscus.

I also remember doing one arena game with them, too. It was a 5v5, I don't remember the name of the arena map, I think it was the one that's just a circle with all the pillars around the outside. I charged directly into the entire enemy team (with my team barely out the gate) and perished immediately.

After I took a break from the game a few years ago, I came back a little ways into the ToC patch. I decided I would switch to fury, since I had been prot, literally, the entire time I had been playing. I ran a ToC 10 with the death knights, and did about 2.5-3k dps. Felixzero told me I needed to get hit capped, so I replaced every single gem I had with yellow hit gems, and was saddened that I was not able to reach the (what I didn't know it was at the time) white swing hit cap.

Wait, isn't this a thread where we talk about how bad we all used to be?
Siletense
Raider

Amminidabtree wrote:
Wow, I've lost all respect for that guy, of which was very little.

Yeah we didnt get in cause of him, we got in by ourselves.
GM Fright
Officer

Ourstateobzen wrote:
Wait, isn't this a thread where we talk about how bad we all used to be?

I was the top DPS in my first guild, and the first to get full tier 2. But I did click instead of keybind back then, so that was pretty bad.

I clicked instead of using my keyboard until halfway through ICC, and I've been playing since the release of vanilla =\

I've had Leatherworking ever since I started playing my shaman (it was the first prof trainer I ran into and I had no idea what the fuck professions were...so I picked up LW) But after taking potentially the longest time to level a character to 70 I finally learned how to use armor kits... I was pro at this game.

I came from the server Nathrezim. I spent most of my time taking an extremely long time to quest and level up. I was extremely helpful and gave way too many instance runs to low levels. Also was dumb and didn't know how to specialize in talents, so for a long time I was resto/ele/enhance wielding a staff. After I finally hit 70 and stopped being the worst wow player ever I joined a casual raiding guild. I was in that guild for a long time and was eventually given GM, which I didn't do an excellent job of leading. I then got into one of the best 10 man guilds on the server and promptly got kicked when I missed one raid for college. That's actually the around the time I meet Bellasaer. We met in class and I told him the second time we talked how I played wow and had spent the previous night wiping on sindragosa who had just been released. I haven't been able to lose him ever since.

But one night I was creepin' at his place after he had applied to AOR and was raiding. It was probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I promptly decided to put in my app and add to the inadequate number of shaman this guild has. The south park wow episode was also on tv at the same time as the raid. It was a sign.

So...I'm just some shaman loser from another server. Although on my old server the previous GM of the guild I was given has a wow love child. She met her now husband in game and they had a baby, and then got married....it's pretty crazy. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: