Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
kaasi
Friend

re: coming in patch 4.1

Yep guys, the first major content patch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is almost completed it's development stage and we are getting ready to push some early updates onto the Test Realms. So you may ask: What will be there in 4.1 Test Realms (I believe you will do so right?)? So, here it comes!

Remnants of the Gurubashi Tribe
Originally released in Patch 1.7, the classic 20-man raid Zul'Gurub will open its gate once again, bringing new stories, new encounters and fully refined items! Zul'Gurub is now a level-85 Heroic 5-man dungeon, to help the Cataclysm dungeons provide a higher tier of contents. Players may find level 353 epic items in this Heroic dungeon. You have to meet a mininum average item level of 346 to enter it.

The Return of Zul'Aman
The fan-favorite level 70 10-man raid Zul'Aman is also reborn as a level-85 Heroic 5-man dungeon. Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub will both appear in the Heroic Dungeon list in the LFD tool, providing level 353 epic loot. You also have to meet a mininum average item level of 346 to enter.

Since Zul'Aman is back, you might be curious on whether the rare mounts will be back? Yes, we're proud to annouce that new rare-drop Raptor, Tiger and Warbear mount will be available, while the old mounts still have their unique beauty in hand. We will share a lot more on obtaining the new mounts.

Class Design
Though we only hope to do a small mount of balance changes in Patch 4.1, you can still expect multiple updates. The following are the ones we currently can share with you. Keep in mind these changes do not reflect all changes in Patch 4.1, and are not promised to be in the early Test Realm updates.

First we want to balance the area attack potentials between different damage dealing talents, you can expect changes regarding this one in the testing phase.

Inner Rage is now trainable at level 56. Originally it was given to solve the rage overflow problems, but it's not an issue to Warriors these days. We have implemented Warriors a new level 83 ability: Rallying Cry.

Colossus Smash now ignores 70% of target's armor, down from 100%. We'll buff the damage of other Fury and Arms damage dealing abilities to compensate that.

Word of Glory: We hope Retribution and Protection Paladins occasionaly do the right healing to others, but as we know Paladins sometimes feel that Holy Power is only for the healing. We rather like these specs use more Holy Power on damage abilities, and occasionally heal.

More to Come
We are still developing more features, updating balace changes and fix bugs for Patch 4.1. We will update the Test Realms in the upcoming days and weeks, and bring you more information on this.

Lydecker Lies
Friend

inb4 over-excited people saying "zomg can't wait"

To burn a thousand trees
Junkr
Friend

zomg can't wait

Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

called it regards to zul'grub and zul'aman being heroic dungeons.
Ourstateobzen

OMGWTFRAGNAROSHASLEGS

Also, totally did NOT call it about colossus smash getting nerfed. They'd better compensate the hell out of our other abilities for this.

Also also, totally called it about them buffing fury aoe. The way they did it is actually pretty cool.

Also also also, Rallying Cry kind of came out of nowhere. Pretty cool, as well.
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Quote:
Warlock (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
Nothing! But I have a hug for you!

To burn a thousand trees
Alinthsux

Uhhh Obz you think they're dumping last stand or are we just going to have two of them that we can cycle?
-Bellasaer-

Like this. Also, we'll finally be able to enchant our gear for reasonable prices once this hits...though might not be for a while.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

Junkr
Friend

I hope they make ZG and ZA unbelievably difficult.

This would appease me.

Bananashroom

how hard can a 5man be? anyway there is still no tiger mount but apparently there's a panther mount. unless there is a tiger and panther mount. the raptor is still around.

hard enough that they had to give pugs a 15% buff to healing, health, and damage. Hopefully some will be rare drops and maybe, just maybe, one will be a genuine challenge tantamount to a zul'aman speed run near the end of bc.
Azakel
Raider

What the fuck......

Unholy

* Dark Transformation now has a 100 yards range, up from 60.
* Death's Advance now prevents movement-impairing effects from reducing you below 60/75% of normal movement speed, down from 75/100%.
* Shadow Infusion now increases Ghoul damage by 6%, down from 8%.

I feel like they are playing some type of bad joke on deathknights. If this goes through, I will not be playing WoW anymore. They already nerfed us out of the top ten on single targets, i'm not sticking around for any more nerfs.

^ lol.

The wise man speaks only of what he knows.

Azakel
Raider

Well turns out those are mostly tool tip updates from the fisting we already received. So I will change my ultimatum to this. If they don't buff unholy, i'm out....

Azakel wrote:
What the fuck......

Unholy

* Dark Transformation now has a 100 yards range, up from 60.
* Death's Advance now prevents movement-impairing effects from reducing you below 60/75% of normal movement speed, down from 75/100%.
* Shadow Infusion now increases Ghoul damage by 6%, down from 8%.

I feel like they are playing some type of bad joke on deathknights. If this goes through, I will not be playing WoW anymore. They already nerfed us out of the top ten on single targets, i'm not sticking around for any more nerfs.

Just can't help myself...

U mad?!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: