Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Siletense
Raider

re: Change your Attitude

Alright AoR... I have a challenge for you, most of the time we have people yelling at each other and saying negative things. I challenge you to say one nice about one person other than yourself. The goal of this is to help us become more of a team. What successful team isnt a tightly knit family. Can you do this? Show me if you can.

Thank you to all who participate in this forum, please know that by doing that you are attempting to better you and your team mates.

Last edited by Siletense on 03/22/2011 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Junkr
Friend

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ROTTING PIECE OF CHEESE.

Siletense
Raider

Thank you for your seriousness junkr... *sarcasm*
GM Fright
Officer

I'm the only person that gets to yell and say negative things ever. The rest of you fucks better be all lovey dovey hippy style all over the place, you bastards.

But here's something nice: Obzen sure has stepped up and tanked well for us recently, hasn't he? What a guy.

Fuck the rest of you.

GM Fright wrote:
I'm the only person that gets to yell and say negative things ever. The rest of you fucks better be all lovey dovey hippy style all over the place, you bastards.

But here's something nice: Obzen sure has stepped up and tanked well for us recently, hasn't he? What a guy.

Fuck the rest of you.

Thank you for taking this partially serious fright.
Amminidabtree

re: Re: Change your Attitude

Siletense wrote:
I challenge you to say one nice about 1 person other than yourself.

I don't know how to say a nice to anyone.

Plus you also alternated from spelling out the number to actually using the number in that sentence. You have terrible consistency, my smelly cat friend.

P.S. I apologize to Trazodone because I have no idea how hard it must be to play WoW as a retarded hick. Good job getting in a raiding guild!

re: Re: Change your Attitude

Amminidabtree wrote:
Siletense wrote:
I challenge you to say one nice about 1 person other than yourself.

I don't know how to say a nice to anyone.

Plus you also alternated from spelling out the number to actually using the number in that sentence. You have terrible consistency, my smelly cat friend.

P.S. I apologize to Trazodone because I have no idea how hard it must be to play WoW as a retarded hick. Good job getting in a raiding guild!

Fixed it for you. Also I ask that you please take this serious... Thank you.
Amminidabtree

Okay Sile, if you want me to take this serious, I will take this serious in all seriousness of being serious for the serious raids for which we seriously use serious tactics of being serious with the seriously serious bosses who are serious about killing us with a flamebreath which seriously reduces our serious morale system which seriously makes my seriousness about being serious of being nice to even get reduced by a seriously serious amount.

CLEARLY

I guess ill have to start. Mini you are such a funny person, your jokes always seem to make my day better. Thank you.
Junkr
Friend

Okay I'll bite.

Grimmer - You kicked ass at heroic chimaeron tonight. Good work man.

Also Grimmer, I'm really not sure why but you always remind me of an episode of the simpsons.

Forum Image[/url]

GM Fright
Officer

Sterne has a purty mouth.

Also, Felix stepped into the healing lead role in Sav's absence very smoothly.

Plus, our DPS as a whole really seems to be picking it up recently, I have very few complaints on individual DPS performances generally speaking. None of you bastards are perfect, though.

Additionally, I feel far more secure in our healers these days, I just wish they'd all show up. Those off-spec guys that fill in sure are great, though.

Finally, Siletense's boyfriend is a real catch. He's one lucky boy, that siletense.

Junkr wrote:
Okay I'll bite.

Grimmer - You kicked ass at heroic chimaeron tonight. Good work man.

Junkr you are an excellent officer and you are a good role model for new recruits. Keep it up.
Siletense
Raider

GM Fright wrote:
Sterne has a purty mouth.

Also, Felix stepped into the healing lead role in Sav's absence very smoothly.

Plus, our DPS as a whole really seems to be picking it up recently, I have very few complaints on individual DPS performances generally speaking. None of you bastards are perfect, though.

Additionally, I feel far more secure in our healers these days, I just wish they'd all show up. Those off-spec guys that fill in sure are great, though.

Finally, Siletense's boyfriend is a real catch. He's one lucky boy, that siletense.

Fright, you may seem very angry all the time during raids but its good that you push people to their maximum potential. You are an excellent raid leader, dont change. Also im not gay, im just changing my outlook on life to a more positive standpoint. But i know it was a harmless joke and funny at that.
Somosito
Raider

I'll bite.

I'm convinced that I couldn't have found a better guild in my search for a new home.

While the Trazadone video comments and Saurial's old pervert impersonations creep me out a little, this guild is special.

It's full of people that (seemingly) understand how to work towards a common goal as a team. Yelling and screaming takes place, and a couple of times since I've been here people have been asked to step down because they couldn't step up, however, none of that is personal (regardless of the humor behind saying it is) but instead just an effort to keep the team on track.

For the most part everyone seems to understand that it's not about self, or individual effort, and I think that goes (and will continue to go) a long way.

So good job, everyone. Thanks for being awesome.

-Otis

Here's something nice AND topical! GREAT!

We've got 2 people with 100% sign-ups AND attendance on all three raid nights so far in Cata: Obzen and Saurial. What great guys.

Here's a few more that have 100% sign-up and attendance on at least one of the three raid nights so far: Amminidab, Kaasi, Kimlin, Sterne, Acramor. What great guys.

Dedicated Rank movement coming soon! OMGOSH!

Page 1 of 5

Jump to: