Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Yeetawh

re: Change your Attitude

Sile: everytime I see your little wtf h4x lion icon I laugh. I appreciate your choice of icons.

Goals in life:
[ ] Graduate from high school
[ ] Make the world a better place
[ ] Attend college
[x] Put a smile on someones face today

Thanks yee. Just doing what I can.
Siletense
Raider

C'mon people, I know all of you are capable knowing what is going on and to do your job but that is clearly not what happened tonight. You are great players, perform like one.

That is all.
Masticrom

I have faith and strong beliefs that I raid with ppl who learn from their mistakes and put their best foot forward to prevent such things from happening again. So this is me saying I believe in you all. Fini~
Siletense
Raider

well you know what it takes...

do it tomorrow...
kaasi
Friend

266k more damage

Siletense
Raider

I'm not going to sugarcoat the first 2 hours of that fight, but people picked it up there toward the end of those attempts and we actually got shit done. Over these past 5 or so raid nights that we have solely dedicated to this abomination of 5 generations of dragon incest we have had are ups and downs, we have traded people in every night, we have paid repair bill after repair bill, hours of your life have been spent, and it has come down to the end. We are on the verge of taking this fucker and ripping him in two. It all comes down to us being able to act professional like the team we are. Things like calling people out publicly on vent, raid chat, healing or tanking channels, or even just making a joke that could be taken the wrong way are things better left unspoken during a raid. It doesn't matter how insignificant that you may view your comment. When people are stressed (don't act like you're not) people take things differently. All I ask is that you keep your comments about other peoples playing to yourself, or if it is a problem please bring it up with them privately. I am no Frightening and I don't claim to be near his capability of raid leading but when you try your best to get 25 people to be coordinated to accomplish a goal it takes a toll on you. He sometimes directs this frustration toward people and that sets other people off. But he wants us to succeed. Even after everything that happened tonight at the end of it all he said, "I love you all, Goodnight." We raid as a team, we fall as a team, we rise as a team, we conquer as a team. We. Are.
The Art of Ruin.
GM Fright
Officer

I've said it more than once: I'm the only person that gets to call anyone out ever on anything. Whether or not I should or shouldn't or ought not be such as asshole is a debate I don't care about, cause no matter how bad I get, I should still be the only one getting that way. The rest of you bastards damned well better act like your living in a free love hippy commune of happiness. Or at least not say anything at all.

If you have something to complain about, feel free to whisper me, cause if I'm not already aware of it, then I should be. If someone needs to be fixed, then that's my responsibility, not yours. You piss a guildmate off, that's bad news all around. If they get pissed off at me, then it's just something they'll need to soak up into their tampon and get over.

Thanks for the message, Siletense, it's a good reminder. Grinding progression can be a giant, frustrating pain in the ass, but in the middle of it you don't want to say something that would make a guildmate and friend still angry at you after we kill the boss, because that's supposed to be a time of great joy and pleasure and free blowjobs. So be happy, I promise I'm angry enough for everybody.

GM Fright wrote:
...to say something that would make a guildmate and friend still angry at you after we kill the boss...

Everyone deserves to be happy, thats why I made this thread.
Bananashroom

i might be on during some raid times, so you can whisper me your frustrations. thats why i "sing" songs in raid general chat to tune out for that moment and get back to focus when we're all back and ready to roll for another attempt.

Happy?? Psh! Killing shit makes me happy! As frustrated as people were lastnight, I don't remember hearing/seeing any real calling out. I thought everyone held it together pretty good. Competative people do competative things. It is bound to get a bit rowdy every once in a while.

Healers, I know Blizz really shoved allot on to you guys this expansion. Don't get overly frustrated. I think you are doing a fine job. Keep up the good work.

Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

evangelion has ruined that song for me /cry
Ourstateobzen

Evangelion ruined many things for many people.
Masticrom

Nothing can ruin Frank mother fucking wonderful old blue eyes Sinatra
~Fini
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: