Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Siletense
Raider

re: Change your Attitude

Junkr wrote:
This has nothing to do with the applicant, but A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have put in effort to do some recruiting. The shit train has been hitting me hard this week and for one reason or another, I have barely been able to touch a computer for anything but work, and my ISP decided to turn off our internet for some reason, and it didn't come back until really late last night/early this morning.

Again, thanks, sometimes it just takes a lot of trial and error to find people willing to apply, and clearly you guys had better luck than I did.

Just moving this here.
Siletense
Raider

For yeetawh

Forum Image
Siletense
Raider

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time is upon us. As Fright stated prior to raid, we have a curse. People have life issues or make choices that leave us lacking a few members for raid. This significantly drops our progression ability, but we also have many member who are dedicated and show up. Those members could have said, "Eh, I'm not going to raid tonight. I'm going to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic." They choose to show up and thats huge, one thing that some people might be missing is motivation to do their best and perform their best to accomplish our general goal, to kill progression bosses. Our time with the 4.0 raid content is limited and we can't let it go to waste. I hope that you have all thought about what Fright mentioned tonight and focus on the close future. We have the ability, we have the members, but life is a bitch. We just need to keep a smile on our face, desire in our heart, and remember to have fun. It's a game and we wouldn't play it if it wasn't enjoyable.
Ourstateobzen

I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic tonight. H8ers gon' h8.
Siletense
Raider

Ourstateobzen wrote:
I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic tonight. H8ers gon' h8.

I'm h8in' right now
Masticrom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4

........sile.....your so....gay....

but i mean...a happy gay!
Siletense
Raider

You're calling me gay when you're the one looking up the video... >.>

*looks behind* *whispers* "no one must know my secret...."
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Ain't that show blowing up on the internet right now? On one of the blogs I read every week there is a new mashup video trailer for stuff like Ingolrious Ponies or Pony Star Craft.
Yeetawh

http://nerdbastards.com/2011/03/30/my-little-pony-movie-trailer-mashups-will-teach-you-the-true-meaning-of-epic/

Griiiiiiimmer wrote:
Ain't that show blowing up on the internet right now? On one of the blogs I read every week there is a new mashup video trailer for stuff like Ingolrious Ponies or Pony Star Craft.

I wonder why I randomly and unassumingly picked it for an example in my long post... >.>
Siletense
Raider

For all who are curious I will be starting a Synchtube pony marathon starting saturday (5/21) at 10am pacific time. The room should be active at about 9am so ill be playing requests and what not for about an hour. Come hang out and watch one of the greatest cartoons of the last decade. Even if no one comes to watch feel free to drop in and hate/comment how gay i must be to watch this/say hello because ill be playing it alone if i have to. I will just wave and say hello. I hope to see you there!

http://synchtube.com/r/Cashmoney35
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

can't say I have bothered to watch the actual children's show. Maybe I will watch if the world doesn't end
Siletense
Raider

Maybe you should watch it before the world ends because if it does who care what you watch.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

I didn't say I was afraid to watch it because the intended audience is children. More along the lines of bothering to get a torrent and watch it. Hell, I am damn ashamed of some of the anime I have watched (not that stuff) and I like it fine.
Siletense
Raider

so laziness is the issue...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: