Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::
21-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Locoasylum - MM Hunter

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
I will be able to make all of them

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I have played since the release of WoW, but I did not get into end-game raiding seriously until BC. Ever since BC I have strived to being the best Hunter I can be. I wanted to progress and see all I could see. I am now 9/12 bosses down in Cata and wanting more!

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
Grimmer posted on my LFG thread. I decided to apply because of the progression and raid schedule

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I live on spreadsheets and min/maxing. I learn boss fights inside and out enough to lead raids and I strive to be perfect

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Sheep

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I am afraid you wouldn't understand.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Doak - by GM Fright

Loco,

Thanks for the application. Be patient with us while we discuss what we'd like to do and we'll get back with you as soon as we're able. If you have any questions, feel free to find me in game, or just ask them here.

Thanks again,
-Frightening

Good day Loco,

Glad you took the time to post an app to our guild. I do have a few questions for you.

A. If agi is your highest stat, crit is second, and mastery third(all after reaching your required hit) could you explain in detail a little bit about your gem and reforging set up for me please? If I were setting up my hunter I think I would have used my cog's for max agility and surpassed the 20 agi bonus since you can not reforge for agility and I would have converted a lot of those mastery/haste/crit conversions to plus hit instead. (please note I do not have a max level engi atm so if this is outside the realm of options please inform me Happy

B. Are those your stat priorities?

C. I noticed you do not yet have your 4 piece(this is not a strike against you) and your haste value is 5.10%. In a perfect world pre-t11 4set your first break point for SS is 5.4%? if I recall(not taking lag into consideration) can you explain to me if this is of concern to you and/or if you have plans to bump your haste another .5% so that you are saving 2 GCD's per CS cycle.

D. Since question C is pretty involving in which shot rotation you use could you quickly and briefly explian your shot rotations and glyphs. Do you change anything for specific boss encounters?

E. Please briefly explain how/when you use feign death and miss directs.

Last but not least
F. Considering MM is not as pet heavy as BM could you explain what set up you use for pet control. E.G. When do you send him in, do you send him in at all. Is your pet on agressive, defensive, passive. Do you have the pet attack/assist macrod? If you have pet attack marcod could you go into a tiny bit of detail as to why.

Again thank you for taking the time to app, we view every app as a compliment to our guild and I am looking forward to your responces.

V/R Saurial
Masticrom

I swear that's just unfair saurial, you must have typed all that while I was signing into the website on my phone! ~.~

1. Anyway, in addition to saurials questions. Since you say you live by spreadsheets and maximizing, can you please provide a world of logs link of your most recent raid. We like to see how your dps fairs on fights seeing how our guilds dps is very competitive.

2. Taking a look at your reputation and recent activity, did you take a break from WoW due to RL issues our guild issues?
kaasi
Friend

cnospam wrote:
I would have used my cog's for max agility and surpassed the 20 agi bonus

i'll answer this part. cogwheels only cover secondary stats. they fill the green bonus for engineer helms since they are void of them

GM Fright
Officer

I'm assuming your lack of response to our questions is a withdrawal of your application. Thanks again.

-Frightening

Jump to: