Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

You age::
30-49

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Jamz, Warlock, Destuction

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qhymeby5adi9kcmm/

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I started at launch. Ran a guild that was second on the server clearing MC and BWL. Burned out on 40 mans. In BC, raided Kara, Gruul's and Mag. Did not play in Wrath at all. Came back with some friends for Cata. We are 9/12, but have hit a wall due to lack of commitment and skill of some people.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
You replied to a post that Frosticles and I made on the WoW forums. I talked to someone through whispers in game.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I could care less about loot. The loot will come in time. I want to progress. I am always trying to find ways to be better and would rather see the guild succeed over anything else. I am, however, open to being taken advantage of when I am drunk.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Sheep

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I can keep this really brief. I relate to the sheep because I already have a set of velcro gloves so the little bastards can't get away! A cowhorse would be kick ass creature that you could ride to a friends house on, crack open a beer and cut it up for some steak grilling! The bacon flavored fetus was tempting because, after all is said and done.....isn't everything better with bacon?

Peace.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: <BoT>Jammal - by GM Fright

Jamz,

Thanks for the application. Like I mentioned to Frost, find a time where we might talk for a bit at some point this weekend. If you guys have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask me here.

-Frightening

GM Fright wrote:
Jamz,

Thanks for the application. Like I mentioned to Frost, find a time where we might talk for a bit at some point this weekend. If you guys have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask me here.

-Frightening

After tonight, I'll be available most of the weekend. Let me know when is convenient and I am sure I can drag Frost along too. ;)
<BoT>Jammal

Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime around 9PM PST tonight.
<BoT>Jammal

realID is abangtson@gmail.com
<BoT>Jammal

Thanks for the interest but, after an interview tonight, we have decided on another guild. Best of luck.
GM Fright
Officer

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry I missed you last night, I would like to have had the opportunity to talk to you. If you end up searching again, stop in here and let us know.

-Fright

Jump to: