Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnospam

re: The good the Bad and the Arkansasss

Well found out today that Big Navy(admin term) has decided to pick this moment in time to give the Army and Air Force the finger(short version) and at the immediate moment that means I am not going to Afghanistan(i'm actually sad about this but that's a longer story)

I am still on the hook as an alternate for the next 6 months or so meaning they can rapid deploy me if someone else falls out or whatever the case is.

Sooo the good news is I will be home in less than a week. Looking forward to seeing my lil girls etc and perhaps spending some time with the wife(hehe) ok MAYBE 2 minutes with the wife and playing some games etc while she cleans up my mess.

The sideways of all of this, regardless of Afghanistan, is my ship is deploying sometime in the next few months(just can not escape it lol) but at a minimum I will get a little more home/family/etc time then I would have otherwise gotten.

Anywho for those who cared figured I would toss yall an update and forewarn that you may hear my loud ass on vent soooon!

Last edited by cnospam on 06/03/2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

re: The good the Bad and the Arkansasss

While that is all decidedly confusing, I am both happy and sad for you, and especially your wife.

Jump to: