Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
cnospam

re: AFK.../cry

Well went into work this morning to find out that my vacation to Afghanistan is being pushed up!! I fly out in the morning to start my journy to this lovely destination(I hear they have a daily fireworks show!!) I wasn't supposed to leave for a couple more weeks but such is life. I may very well be online a few times over the next few days while I am still stateside but, although hopefull, I doubt I will get to see much of yall past that for quite a while soo in closing I wish everyone luck in w/e future raids and hope to see all of you when I get home(hopefully with no extra holes!!) Fright will prob put me as casual soo I will get to troll z forums but that will likely be the extent as I hear the resort I am going to may not have highspeed internet.

V/R John "Saurial"

Wow. Good luck to you, please be safe and get back home to your family in one piece.

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Best of luck to you. Just remember standing in fire is bad, so when you hear things go boom, duck and move your ass!

is in Kuwait and it's soo nice here. ONLY 120 degrees, beaches everywhere!! Oh the fun.

Been wondering if you actually took off yet. Stay safe.

cnospam

If anyone cares my address in the middle of nowhere(irony?) is gooing to be
MA2(SW/EXW)John Ham
>Kandahar PRT
>Camp Nathan Smith
>APO AE 09367
Supposedly cheaper to mail stuff to military apo 's in kuwait, iran, afghan etc if you ask about it. I won't be hurt if nothing comes but a couple people had asked about it soo here it is :-)

well after one of the worst plane rides ever(air force needs to invest in more commercial style planes IMO) I am in Afghanistan right on the heals of news that another US vehicle got blown up and 5 people died and a good ole fireworks show(morters) on the base as we flew in /weeeee

soo i've spent the last week living in kaf(kandahar airfield, huge army base here) waiting for a helo flight out to my little forward camp, my tent is like 500 yards from a shit pond(they dump all the pooooo there) twice a day they airrate? it(spew it up into the air to help break it down) my nose and eye's and gag reflex can not take much more!! I spent like 4 hours in a IED/VBIED class today on the other side of base and then 2-3 hours at the airstrip waiting for a helo. AS the helo is landing they call in that they are not making a run to the camp i'm going to /yay i'm feeling good though, eyes nose, lungs, 30 minutes back in camp and everything is leaking again. Someone send a bolt of lightning my way PLEASEEE!

LOL @ Shit Pond.

That is SO gross.

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Just be grateful that the shit isn't hitting the fan, otherwise you would be in a real shit storm.

You used to say you were "the shit" all the time, guess you were being prophetic.

finally got internet/phones back up on unclass side of the house. They turned everything off the other day minus sec and up. We had 2 huge vbied attacks at the same time the other day in my aor. One soldier from my camp died, didn't know him that well though we had chatted a few times on the smoke deck about random stuff we wanted to do when we got home :-( kinda sad for his family. We all lined up while they carried him to the flight line to see him off on his trip back home. Other than that and random RPG attacks on my convoys we are doing ok I recon. Just wanted to say HAI!!

WE MISS YOU!
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Siletense wrote:
WE MISS YOU!

To burn a thousand trees
Sanxel
Friend

Good luck dude!!! At least all the deployments have been changed to 9 month tours which very well maybe the reason yours got shifted to the left. Oh piece of advice if you havent deployed before try to squeeze in any CLEP or ACE classes/ tests in that you can. It will help you out greatly when you ETS. That is what i wish i did and im currently getting out in next 30 days. Anyways stay safe and keep your buddys safe!!!

Had another guy from my camp die couple days ago from gun shot wounds, man the mood out here is getting dark. Anyhow, just a quick ello. chat w/yall later

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: