Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sterne1140
Raider

re: AFK.../cry

Keep your head down and on a swivel dude. Start telling them stories about how awesome you are. It will cheer them up Happy

The normal net here goes up and down like the stock market, not much new going on. Just say HAI!!

Another one of my guys passed away(couple days ago) net just came back up. They turn it offf to ensure the family doesn't find out through any means except official(ie facespace etc) other than that just super busy with work stuff.

christ, that must be depressing when you try to get on the internet.
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Any news there, buddy? Don't keep us hanging |:

To burn a thousand trees
cnospam

Your timing is uncanny. I was just about to write yall. The past week or two has been crazy. Couple more friends are gone, one of them a closer friend. Then last week we got attacked(our little base). The largest single assault on a base in Afghanistan in at least a year if not more. The fight lasted for about 6 hours with lots of RPG and mortars being shot into our base. It seemed sureal running around trying to defend the base with explosions in the background and a constant stream of guns being fired. You can google "Kandahar base attacked" and pull up like 3 or 4 open source stories on it. None of them very accurate(missing lots of info) but it gives the jist of things.
On a bright note we got a new Engineer and I have dfinately made a lifetime friend in her. Makes things go much eaiser here with someone to talk to. Still waiting on all the packages!!! :-)- Anyhow, got to run for now but now that our internet is back online I will try and stop by more often.
John

Dude, you have to stop pissing off the locals!

Good to hear from you, was just beginning to wonder if the shit storm overwhelmed you.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Glad to hear you are relatively okay. Just wondering if the kind of post you just made are vetted before posting. Just my curiosity in light of the all the leaks junk that happened a few months ago.
Vyvii
Friend

Tavie/Angarato wrote:
Dude, you have to stop pissing off the locals!

Totem aggro.

Glad you're safe btw.

Siletense
Raider

Hey man, just got back from the National Roll Call and I couldn't help but think about you and the others out there. Come back safe now because we are truly grateful for your service.
cnospam

saw your dad made it home safe, that's awesome, bet you're glade to have him back. Not much going on here. It's getting cold out, spent 6 hours in a 30 degree tower with no heat tonight, I def was not bundled up as much as I should have been, miss yall.

When are you supposed to come back to the states?

march or sooo

Just come back in one piece. That's all that matters.
cnospam

haven't written in a while, "unless you count me polluting scott's computer build post with my babble"

not much going on. I got to go home for a week or 2 a little while back, it was nice to get a short break.

Almost done out here. We lost another friend of mine right before I left. /cry

Other than that though just buisness as usuall. Day to day grind waiting to go home for good.
Daddy got a good tax return soo trying to decide on a new computer to replace my tired overclocked 4800x2 (the thing is 6 or 7? years old, not bad IMO that it is still relevant for gaming then again the guy who built it, well I heard he bleeds awesomeness!!!)

Anywho, miss you guys and galls, shit I miss my Stateside life as a whole, this place jsut reeks. talk more laters

BTW, anyone tried BF3? I was a HUGE(like on a competition team for money and shit) BF2 orginal and BF1942 fan, have been reading about bf3 and it looks like they reverted a lot fo the crap they spewed with the xpacs to bf2 anhd went back closer to what bf2 was orginally.

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: