Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toastrinbath

re: Toastr in the bath - fare thee well

Sorry guys but with my situation in college currently preventing me from successfully raiding 25 mans, I find myself in a quandry. I originally left Galt because I wasn't particularly interested in 10 mans, but now it seems 10 mans are the only thing I can raid without my connection shitting a brick on AoE. I really enjoyed my times with you guys and I hope you won't take this personally and hate me forever because I'd like to stay in touch. But Galt has extended an invitation for me to come back for their 10 man team and I've decided to take it. I spoke with Sterne previously about this issue and he told me to post if it came to this and so I am. Thank you so much for the opportunity to raid with you guys, I know you'll continue to be a successful 25 man guild progressing into heroics and new raids. If you ever need a super qt troll for anything, hit me up.
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

I know how you feel about dcing from aoe. Good luck with the 10 mans there. What are you gonna do if they go back to 25's though : |
Vyvii
Friend

Good luck Toastr!

Lydecker Lies
Friend

Bye Toastr Good luck

To burn a thousand trees
Toastrinbath

If they go back to 25s and I haven't found a solution for my internet by then I'm fucked haha, I'll probably just quit or go raid casually on my druid back on deathwing.
Holyinfusion

Amg toastr! you will be missed dear best of luck your md's were one of a kind

Jump to: