Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ourstateobzen

re: My farewells

So yeah, I quit in-game tonight, and figured I would put it officially on the forums for any who weren't online at the time.

I finally decided that I can't continue to give my full commitment to the game anymore. There's a few personal reasons involved, but I guess more than anything, I've been playing this game for just about two and a half year straight with no breaks. If I let myself continue, I might start saying things to people that I don't mean and might regret, or in general have malicious intents, just because of my own pent-up frustrations.

This has happened before, I ended up quitting for about 3-4 months then came crawling back. And yes, I take no shame in admitting that somewhere down the line, I will probably end up returning to this game. It's crack, after all.

It's been a hell of a 1.25 years with the guild. We've done some pretty damn cool things. I had a great time playing with you guys, and might hang around doing this or that for a little while/until my subscription runs out. I need to be done with raiding, though, and don't want to take up an empty spot on the roster. You've got two other solid dps warriors who, with a little practice, WILL STILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS I AM. YEAH. I'M THE BEST, AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT. But if you ever need some advice on your vain journey to try and touch the hem of the cloak of my awesomeness, I'll likely lurk these forums for a few weeks/months.

I would make a bunch of personal goodbyes, but knowing myself I'd forget people and they might feel left out. So, I'll just make this short and sweet.

See you around.
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Good night, sweet prince.

See you when MoP comes out!

To burn a thousand trees
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

I challenge you to a Poke battle royale when its out Obzen.
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Best of luck to you Obzen.

P.S. you suck at posting pictures of our first Rag kill.
Somosito
Raider

You suck. You're gay. I hate you. Your name is Jeff.

Those are the best and worst facts about you. I feel left out because I didn't get a personal goodbye. Thanks for quitting right as I get back, jerk.

[Insert genuine comment about how I care about your future endeavors and wish you the best of luck here], faggot.

<3 Somo

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: