Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: My Turn

After a long deliberation with myself, believe me, this took a while for me to decide, I came to the conclusion that I need to leave the game. I feel like I've invested too much time and money into this game and that I can be doing something more useful with my time than to finish raids or yell at my computer because a stupid rogue ganked me while I was capping the alliance flag. Fuck rogues.

Anyway, I'm not quitting the game because of a single person in the guild, I'm quitting because of every person in the guild. I'm sure all of you right now are like 'Mini, you cant be serious!' I'M FUCKING DEAD SERIOUS! I've hated this game for so goddamn long that I've been waiting for the day to cancel my subscription. Maybe I'll go play runescape again, I don't know.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm focusing on my lifelong dream of becoming that guy in the circus who does the things with motorcycle where the chicks always throw their panties off because he's the coolest motherfucker out of everyone in the whole goddamn joint. That, or I want to be the guy who sits behind the mic at the boarding station of a roller coaster, they make huge monies, am I right? So come check me out at Six Flags in San Antonio!

So my right shoe, I lost it. Do you give a fuck? No, because I'm quitting the game. I hate video games, mostly because I suck at them, just like everything else I attempt (insert stupid your mom's what she said last night with the thing joke). Fuck those stupid your mom's what she said last night with the thing jokes, they fucking suck and are stupid like me. FUCK!

So, don't say goodbye because I'm a stupid worthless piece of shit teenager who can't express himself because nobody understands the pain and torment I've been through. SO MUCH ANGST! YOU ARE THE BEST BAND EVER, RISE AGAINST! THE BEST!

Ok, so um... yeah, I quit.

CLEARLY

CLEARLY

give me your epic gems please,
sincerely that next asshole after fright you hated,
<3 Mast
Vyvii
Friend

I'll miss you Mini. Come play Rift, it's WAY prettier than WoW...and Fright's mom.
GM Fright
Officer

By the way, Mini, shut the fuck up.

-Fright

My april fools joke got me demoted to a casual.

What did your april fools joke do?

That was actually pretty funny.
Sterne1140
Raider

It got him pussy whipped, oh wait, well I am sure it got him something new and different.

You need to raid with us some time this year, Sterne.

Jump to: