Race : Pandaren
Class : Monk

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
Toddler

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Not Really an App, just a long overdue message

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
Slowbro is slow.

Are you able to consistently make all of our raid times? (Mon, Tues, Wed 6:30-9:30 PST):
Negatory

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Hey doods. It's Bellasaer.

It's been about 6 months since I pretty much up and left. It's crazy to see how many people are still involved with this guild, and that's a great thing. It's good to see that things are still running effectively.

That being said, I just want to say that the time I spent in this guild was really a blessing for me. It allowed me to have focus as I went through a difficult stretch of finishing out my degree and the ensuing search for a job that didn't suck balls.

Those of you who remember me probably remember me as a bit of a hardass and one who wasn't afraid to say whatever was on my mind. That is true to an extent, but I really would rather not leave the notion that I am an all-around jackass out there to linger forever. What I am is extremely competitive and extremely driven to succeed in everything I do. I played team sports since I was a child and I never ran with the mentality that you needed to get along with everyone on your team to be successful, as long as you knew how to work together. My hope was that I was able to push at least a few people to become better players in the long run and look at themselves not as individual raiders, but just about 4% of a machine that killed bosses. I hope I never burned any bridges along the way, namely with Fright. I think out of the two of us, I'm not really sure who needed a break from the game more. But regardless, the way I exited was a bit juvenile and I'm sorry for that. You have my respect, and have had it since I first became a member.

To keep this from becoming a huge-ass book of text...I'll just sum up by saying thanks to everyone who was involved in the growth of this guild.
I'll never be able to stick to a raiding schedule that keeps me up past 8 pm server again...as I live the 7 to 4 lifestyle now...so this is not an application. But, you will certainly see me in game from time to time. Resubbed yesterday and I have about 5,000 things to catch up on. So I hope life is treating you all well.

Go get em.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
KILL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. HAVE YOUR DAMAGE METERS TAKE UP AS MUCH SCREEN SPACE AS POSSIBLE AND ONLY LOOK AT THEM; NEVER PAY ATTENTION TO BOSS MECHANICS.

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know
GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: CaptainBell2 - by GM Fright

I'm more than a little late reading this, but I'm glad you're doing well. It's been over a year since I left the game, and the guild is still plugging along. They are trying to get everything organized to get back into it all in the expansion right now.

I never blamed you for all that happened, it was completely my responsibility. It wasn't your job to not be a jackass, it was mine, and I failed at it. But it was good for me at least, because it was well past time that I left the game.

I'm sure that if you wanted to bug around with the guys that are left and help out where you can they would be glad to have you. Your choice. Talk to Hallaer or Aarroun about it and see what you might be able to work out, if anything at all.

For now, though, I'm afraid I have to decline this terrible, terrible application. I mean, you didn't even tell me that you wanted to see Glenn Beck choke to death! How insufficient....

Jump to: