Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidabtree

re: I'm done

Firstly, I want to apologize for how I've been acting the past couple of weeks. My actions were uncalled for and completely irresponsible, especially the past two days.

Around the time Cataclysm started, I've been really disappointed with the game itself and with the direction of the guild. I've really been in a love/hate relationship with the game post-ICC.

I can safely say that this departure has been put off for much longer than it should have. I know that my timing with the decision to leave really sucks with what's been happening in the guild, but that's what it is.

Back when I first joined this guild, I felt really guilty and disappointed when I missed a raid when new things were done. For the past couple of weeks, I really didn't care if we raided or not, I just wanted the night to get done so I could get back to playing other games with my friends. I'm sure you've all realized this and I might as well state how I truly felt.

Since I'm reminiscing, I'd like to thank a few people that made WoW an overall positive experience for me:
Frightening, (I know you sometimes lurk on the forums still) thanks for being an awesome guild leader throughout the times you've been around. Even though you were a bit unorthodox in your leading style, I think it went well the environment that was presented. Also, you got me into MSi, so thanks I guess.

Klik, Vyvii, Sterne, and Tavie, thanks for being on late at night when we just hung out and did world pvp, stupid quests, or whatever we did. The most recent Halloween event was really the best time I've had in quite a while, definitely the most fun I've had in Cata. Talking about randomness while camping alliance at our fire pit was the best.

Acramor, Kimlin, and Serjtonkian, I have no idea why all of you stuck with AoR for as long as you did. All three of you had amazing dps and raiding capabilities that would've landed you spots in countless top tier PvE guilds. Thanks for carrying me as hard you guys did.

Kaasi, thanks for being in my first actual progression guild. You've always been one of the raiders who's often overlooked because you really do great things with whatever class or character you're playing. Even though you seemed unemotional and uninterested in many things, you were very knowledgeable with the game. You, Arci, and Antba ultimately got me hooked into PvE. Thanks for being there for most of my raiding career.

Grimmer, thanks for being there when I wanted to do old stuff or when I needed amusing comments to read.

Guild (past and present), thanks for being a fantastic group of people to play with. I also apologize for being overly rude at times with stupid comments that I thought were funny at the time. Obviously I think that I'm more important than I actually am or were.

Healers, thanks for healing me.

Tanks, tanks.

DPS, thanks for letting me feel like dead weight at the bottom of the charts.

The characters I want to keep on my account have been removed from the guild. I've donated some money for all the materials I've withdrawn from the guild bank and I've donated some items I deemed usable currently.

Thanks for being an overall positive environment to be in. Well worth the 5000+ hours of gameplay. =)

CLEARLY

see you in a few months
Somosito
Raider

re: Re: I'm done

Amminidabtree wrote:

Kaasi, thanks for being in my first actual progression guild. You've always been one of the raiders who's often overlooked because you really do great things with whatever class or character you're playing. Even though you seemed unemotional and uninterested in many things, you were very knowledgeable with the game. You, Arci, and Antba ultimately got me hooked into PvE. Thanks for being there for most of my raiding career.

I"ll second that.

Griiiiiiimmer wrote:
see you in a few months

Yep, I agree with Grimmer.
Iateyourpie

awh, see u when I get back finally! :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: