Spec 1 : Mistweaver
Spec 2 : Windwalker

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Xirui/Monk/Windwalker & Sartorus/Warlock/Affliction

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Xirui/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Sartorus/simple

(I'm still leveling my lock, but I'm willing to bring either one or both toons over)

Are you able to consistently make our raid time each week? (Saturdays 6:00 pm until @ 10-11 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Played through Vanilla, dropped after BC. Rejoined for Wrath and played through Cata(with a haitus during most of Dragon Soul) and currently in playing through MoP.

Guilds I've raided with:
Freelancers(Naxx10)
Burning Soul(Ulduar25)
Winter Is Coming(Ulduar10)
Dead Mans Party(Crusader 10&25-Icecrown10)
Journey's End (Icecrown10&25)
Onslaught(Icecrown10&15, Bastion of Twilight10, BWD10)
The Art of Ruin(Firelands10&25)
Zi(Dragon Soul10)

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I consulted Amminidab is AoR was still active during MoP. I use to play as a Warlock for AoR back in Cataclysm as my Affliction Warlock[Sartorus] and enjoyed my time with everyone, even the crazy ones (I'm looking at you Lydecker, jk). My home server [Icecrown] is not doing well, my guild has fallen apart and the server has become deader than a rusty doornail on life support.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
How is this still an App Question if you guys just revived?
Anywho, I still believe that if anyone is wanting to put forth the effort towards raiding, you should hold yourself above the bar and put forth every piece of effort you have in. If you can't do this, I wouldn't recommend raiding as the act itself can take its own toll on those unprepared.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Luke Skywalker

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Glenn Beck choke to death

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
Who doesn't want to see Luke Skywalker Force Choke Glenn Beck?

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Wolf Starseeker - by Vyvii

And yes, I know my toons are Alliance, but I switch Sartorus to horde once before and I can do it again for one or both.

Wolf Starseeker wrote:
How is this still an App Question if you guys just revived?

Well there was no point in reviving if we didn't still hold ourselves to a high standard in raids.

Also, in my head I associated you with a shaman for some reason, was that a different Wolf? Either way you likely spent most/all of your time in the guild after I left, so I apologize if I don't remember you very well. Your application looks good, though I'll have to let Klik, our only monk so far as I know, give more insight into your gear/spec/reforging and such.

But I am curious as to why you've been with so many different guilds. Are you so unlucky that they are always falling apart? Or are there different reasons for leaving some of them?

Quote:
Also, in my head I associated you with a shaman for some reason, was that a different Wolf? Either way you likely spent most/all of your time in the guild after I left, so I apologize if I don't remember you very well. Your application looks good, though I'll have to let Klik, our only monk so far as I know, give more insight into your gear/spec/reforging and such.

But I am curious as to why you've been with so many different guilds. Are you so unlucky that they are always falling apart? Or are there different reasons for leaving some of them?

You aren't the first Fright, and I don't think you were ever on when I was in AoR. I played my warlock in the guild during that time. And if my monk doesn't make the cut, I can always bring my Warlock(<3<3<3) back and give Lydecker a run for his money.

As to the whole guild thing, it was mostly just luck and sometimes just bad leadership. And since I found my old app, I can give you the WHOLE guild history.

[ICECROWN HISTORY]
Freelancers: Left because I joined a friends guild
Incogneato: Left because GM quit game and Raid Leader switched Guilds (I was actually one of the last to leave)
Burning Soul: Left because of a very very immature and @#$@%@# raid leader (Traaaaviee *Eyes burn with hatred*)
Winter Is Coming: Honestly, I don't know what happened, it was a pretty good guild, just one day after I came back from vacation, the guild was gone.
Dead Mans Party: Left (With Several other members) because the GM/Raid Leader was more focused on things other than raiding and never bothered with the schedules.
Journey's End: Form with a majority of people who I left with DMP, fell apart because a few people we kicked were spreading rumors and hurt the guilds credibility.
Onslaught: Was good, always active, but then people started leaving left and right for personal reasons.

[SURAMAR HISTORY]
The Art Of Ruin: Since you weren't here, I left because college was taking priority.

[FINAL SUMMARY]
Zi & IC Server Status: Raided with them during the last few bits of dragon soul, did plan for early MoP raiding but around this time the IC Server was in its decline, a lot of big name guilds on the server left and the server population declined big time, right now Zi can barely get 5-6 people online at once and Raid Finders are the only thing going on, you can't find people recruiting that much or raiding at all.

And again, if my monk doesn't make the cut or if you prefer a ranged character I can always bring my Warlock back into the picture.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply and the information. I think we'll be able to let you know either tonight or tomorrow after we finish hashing out a couple things as far as roster and availability and such goes. Thanks for your patience.

GM Fright wrote:
Thanks for the reply and the information. I think we'll be able to let you know either tonight or tomorrow after we finish hashing out a couple things as far as roster and availability and such goes. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for taking the time to review my app. If I'm accepted I'll need a bit of time to get the funds together for server and faction change, which should be as late as this thursday or friday But if my monk still doesn't work out I still have my Warlock (almost 90 and I have a few epics to make for him).
Sartorus Starseeker

Just posting up 3 of my characters armory pages at Fright's behest, just a variety to choose from.

Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Wolfthorn/simple
Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Xirui/simple (is more geared cause I was originally suppose to start healing and the drops were just being nice to the DPS offspec)
Warlock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Sartorus/simple

PS: Why is the 2nd Human Question always 14+2?

Thanks for being so patient. Please find Vyvii, Frightning, or Hallaer in-game to discuss placement, availability, etc..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: