Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Hallaer918
Officer

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

Tavie should still be there, though he doesn't get nearly as pissed off about it.
Liksa
Friend

I'll be on if ya need but prefer to be a last resort due to not having had time to read up on any of the thunder bosses yet. Im hoping to get some lfr in on them and do more research about this raid. But if yall desperately need a healer ill go just giving a heads up i havent done the thunder raids yet. And i wont be home from work until about 4 server time.

Liksalot

Last edited by Liksa on 05/18/2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vyvii
Friend

Appreciate the heads up Liks. We will most likely be okay tonight, but you never know.

Hallaer918
Officer

There is a 90% chance that I will be a little late to Thursday's raid. I should be no more than an hour late.
Sigoroth
Raider

Won't be able to make Saturday's raid, has to be somewheres else. Soz.
rwthomps
Friend

will be moving into a new apartment and whatnot on saturday, may end up being late or absent but equally likely ill manage to finish stuff and get online in time.

Neobarb
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

Still not going to really be able to attend raids for the rest of the year, but I thought I might as well notify that my role of trying to recruit players from WoW forums/EJ/reddit (etc.)will be discontinued since I'm becoming less and less of a factor each week. Tried my best to find some people, talked to several interested players but they were overly qualified and heavily geared for heroic content. Oh well.

I suggest someone continue to update progression kills here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8088209527?page=1
Not hard to do, but someone else do it now.

I might show up to alt raids if I really want to do one. We'll see.

pz
Hallaer918
Officer

I most likely will not be coming to the raid on Saturday as I will be going to the Honolulu Pride Festival.
Somosito
Raider

I have some people visiting from out of state this weekend. Sorry about the late notice, I actually forgot it was this weekend.

Whee back to back posts because I suck at everything. Tentative for Saturday. Surprise party being hosted at my apartment and I shouldn't really be hermiting it up in my room. It starts an hour and a half before raid, so if people are decent human being and will get the fuck out of my home I can be around.

Well somehow surprise turned into not surprise because people are apparently incredibly stupid. So now we're going out. I was asked to DD, so definitely won't be raiding.

I'll try to do a better job of becoming a hermit. I'm just going to act like Fright in real life so I won't have any friends and no one will ever want to talk to me.

Ever.

I was going to return the insult, but everything I thought of just came out overly mean and potentially suicide-inducing, so instead I'll just restrain myself until I can think of something with which to insult you appropriately.

In the meantime, tell your mother to stop using the front door, I don't want my neighbors to see her.

So Aarroun's computer isn't working right now, thus is unlikely to make it to the raid tonight.
Undarwear

Due to being up for the past 24 hours, I am not going to be able to make the raid tonight.
Somosito
Raider

Fucking hate my life. Tentative for Saturday. Definitely won't make Thursday. My video card died last night. Ordered another one already, and if they can get it out today I'll have it by Friday and be fine. Even if it's tomorrow I should have it by Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Unless any of you have something comparable to this lying around and feel like sending it my way. My computer is old, don't hate.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: