Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
GM Fright
Officer

re: Raid Logs

Updated the original post to add that link as well. Thanks Tavie.

Amminidab v2.0 wrote:
Kimlin wrote:

Dispells

The word 'Dispel' has one 'L', dipshit.

I was afraid to use the actual word since we all know what happened last time...

GM Fright
Officer

Obeliska/Tavie wrote:

I created a Warcraft logs account for us HERE! I have uploaded the last 2 raids.

This site uses the advanced logging features which I will have active for our next raid.

Next time we need Advance Combat Logging on so that we can watch replays and see how we fucked up and how the people that didn't are doing it. 

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Oh gosh Anti, if only I had not already mentioned that .. oh wait.. I did!

So nice for you to post it again in case no one read my post!

Not that it matters much, but here's our log from last Thursday with advanced turned on..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CqDB9mp3zX8GPaWf

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

Thanks for posting that Forevers, nice to see the replay feature in action. All of you fuckers who like to blow up mines, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

I think I like this site a lot more than World of Logs, might just switch over to this one.

2/5 Normal BRF - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yQp4wA3rf7vxdXR6#fight=9 (Ignore Kor'agh, that's from a pug)

2/8 Normal BRF - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F3M48aXNJwxygmz2

Here's a line about Blast Furnace that I felt was relevant. "Your raid's average item level is 664.6. The minimum average item level required to beat this boss is 653.8. For your exact raid size, the lowest recorded average item level is 664.5." So unless we were damn near world beaters, we weren't going to beat that boss with that size raid (according to Warcraft Log stats)

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

I took the time to compare a few fights from my logging to Forevers, and it appears they are identical, which is nice to know. (With the exception that he remembers to turn the logs on a little earlier than I)

I am not even bothering to upload to WoL any more, I think the wow logs site is far superior.

Sunday 3/23/15, all Iron Maiden attempts

On the kill, Valamandil ranked 83rd percentile in his gear range, and Aarroun ranked 54th percentile in his gear range.

Casualty gets the I Look Better On My Back Award for having the most deaths and the second worst survivability on all attempts.

Kimlin gets the I Chew Iron For Breakfast Award for having the most overall damage on all attempts.

Shoops gets the Fire Increases My Crit Chance Award for taking the MOST turret damage on all attempts.

Aarroun, Pedro, and Antisoul share the If You Can Dodge a Wrench... Award for taking the LEAST turret damage on all attempts.

Kimlin and Siletense share the Just Stop Fucking Casting Already Award for carrying the interrupts on the Battle Medic on the boat on all attempts.

For the raid on:
Thursday 3/27/15, Farm Night 8 of 10

Echodyne ranked 75th percentile healing in my gear range on the Gruul kill.
Echodyne ranked 75th percentile healing in my gear range on the Oregorger kill.
Siletense ranked 75th percentile in his gear range on the Beastmaster kill.
Shoops ranked 76th percentile in his gear range healing on the Beastmaster kill.
The Whole Raid ranked 76th percentile in execution on the Beastmaster kill!
Tehla ranked 75th percentile in his gear range on the Operator kill.
Aarroun ranked 76th percentile in his gear range on the Operator kill.
Kreegan ranked 95 percentile in his gear range on the Hans/Franz kill.
Shoops ranked 84th percentile in his gear range healing on the Hans/Franz kill.
Valamandil ranked 79th percentile in his gear range healing on the Hans/Franz kill.
Pedro ranked 88th percentile in his gear range on the Flamebender kill.
Valamandil ranked 77th percentile in his gear range healing on the Flamebender kill.
The Whole Raid ranked 68th percentile in execution on the Kromog kill!
Casualty ranked 96th percentile in his gear range on the Kromog kill!
Kreegan ranked 75th percentile in his gear range on the Kromog kill.
Aarroun ranked 79th percentile in his gear range on the Iron Maidens kill.
Valamandil ranked 82nd percentile in his gear range healing on the Iron Maidens kill.

Kreegan gets the Whoa, Bro! Award for having the most overall damage on all boss attempts.

Kimlin gets the Let Me Set Up That Interrupt Macro For You, Baby Award for having the most interrupts on the Oregorger kill.

Siletense gets the I'll Show These New Guys How It's Done! Award for dying as much or more than the two new members on all boss attempts.

Aarroun gets the That's A Great Idea Sile! Award for being in the bottom three in survivability with both new members on all boss attempts.

Grimmer gets the iiiiiiIIIIIITT'S GRIMMER! Award for taking a nap through the first half of the raid.

Shoops gets the I Just Can't Help Myself! Award for cleansing Convulsive Shadows off Pedro during the Iron Maidens kill.

Aarroun and Pedro share the What Am I Supposed to be Doing Right Now? Award for doing almost zero damage to crates during the Oregorger fight.

Kimlin gets the Better Photoshop That Bulge, Bro Award for taking another stupid selfie on the boat during the Iron Maidens kill.

Everyone should definitely go to the logs for tonight's raid, click on the Problems tab, and go through it fight by fight to find your name and discover the shit that you suck at doing.  Not only will it help you be better at that particular fight, but it might also help you handle that type of mechanic better in future progression fights, and that will be very beneficial. 

The maidens fight was almost over, and I figured I would try to kill pedro with a cleanse.

Unfortunately he lived.

GM Fright
Officer

Haha, he deserved it I'm sure. 

To be fair half my deaths were on the same boss fight trying to work a spec I've never played before. On a separate note, good job to the new guys!

GM Fright
Officer

Sunday 3/29/15, Blast Furnace Attempts

Distempur gets the I Hate My Friends Award for blowing everyone the fuck up with bombs!

Vyshrael gets the No, No I REALLY Hate My Friends Award for blowing everyone the fuck up even harder with Volatile Fire!

Echodyne gets the This Fight is Too Hard, I'd Rather Be Dead Award for having the most deaths for all attempts!

Siletense gets the I Pay The MOST Attention Award for doing the MOST damage to Primal Elementalists on all attempts!

Pedro gets the I AOE HERE RITE?! Award for doing far and away the LEAST damage to Primal Elementalists AND Bellows Operators on all attempts!

Antisoul gets the Who The Fuck Makes the Decisions Around Here?!?! Award for beating several people on Primal Elementalist damage on all attempts despite sitting out the last hour of the raid!  Oops!

Page 2 of 7

Jump to: