Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kellyeden

re: Raid Logs

Hey guys, potentially won't be on this week.  My wife was just admitted to the hospital and induced a month early, so I may not be home for a bit.

Kellyeden

Totally meant for this to go in the missing raid post.  My bad! 

GM Fright
Officer

No worries, good luck with everything!

re: World of Logs

Thanks for the logs Tavie

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: Re: World of Logs

Besonegra wrote:

lol

GM Fright
Officer

re: Re: World of Logs

Amminidab v2.0 wrote:
Besonegra wrote:

lol

LOL

So there are no logs for tonight's raid, of course, as it was impromptu in nature, I don't track logs anyway, and I haven't found anyone to start doing it for us again yet.  

BUT, Recount tells some tales, even if they are perhaps a bit less accurate.  THEY ARE ACCURATE ENOUGH, SO NO WHINING! 

Vyshrael (Illidaar) gets the I Will Reroll an Elf to Keep Metamorphosis Award for doing the most overall damage for the night, and for the Il'gynoth kill!

Alice gets the I'm So Emo, No One Understands Me Award for Martyring herself all the way to top heals for the night!

Eru (Minneapples) gets the Holy Shit What Are You Other Healers Doing?! Award for nearly doubling the number of dispels of the next nearest person for the night!

Toxx (Cociyo) gets the I Dispel When It Matters, Bitch Award for dispelling one more person than Eru on the Il'gynoth kill! (And WAY more than Hallaer or Alice!)

Toxx (Cociyo) also gets the Damn My Back Is Tired, You Scrubs award for having the most interrupts on the Il'gynoth kill AS A HEALER!

Study up and get ready for Thursday!  And if anyone wants to take over logging the raids, speak up...

Thursday 10/06/16 - Normal EN Clear and Heroic Nythendra

There's the logs for last night.  I'll be giving out awards soon!

I didn't have advanced logging turned on, unfortunately, so there's no rankings, but all the important info is still there.

All awards are based on boss attempts only.  Congratulations to all of our prestigious winners:

Shoops(Vorholle) gets the I Just Stand Here And Hit Shit, Right? Award for doing the most damage overall, and for TAKING the most non-tank damage overall!  Even more than a life-tapping warlock, a cursed rogue, and a martyr'd paladin! Good job!

Curad gets the Most Improved Player Award for rocking the shit out of the healing AND dispel meters!

Serj gets the Hey, I'm New Here Award for dying the most times!

Hallaer(Valamandil) gets the I Just Stand Here And Heal Shit, Right? Award for having the worst non-Serjtonkian survivability percentage for the night!

Shoops(Vorholle) gets the No Really, I'm Just Going To Stand Here And Hit Shit Award for beating the fuck out of everyone else on the damage meters.  No, really.  Try harder, everyone!

Saraquell gets the I Was Just Trying to Introduce Myself! Award for hitting nearly twice as many people with Rot than anyone else on Heroic Nythendra!

Lots of things to improve on, especially as we move further into heroics!  Keep working on your gear, tweaking your UI, and adjusting your talents/rotation to maximize your performance!

I'd like to point out that I have the highest overall survival percentage...I'M JUST SAYING..

Shoopz
Raider

I like to flex my epeen as much as anyone, but I feel like enhance is broken atm and idk if it is fair to compare other dps to my damage.

Hallaer918
Officer

GM Fright wrote:

Hallaer(Valamandil) gets the I Just Stand Here And Heal Shit, Right? Award for having the worst non-Serjtonkian survivability percentage for the night!

Yay, I get awards for what I already do!  It's okay Fright, next raid I'll try to take you with me.

GM Fright
Officer

Sunday 10/9/16 First Heroic Ursoc Kill, Bunch Of Il'Gynoth Attempts

Look through these and find where you can improve!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/n7bvpgzCarqGc2xD/#view=rankings&boss=-2

I think this outlines many overall problems with our current raid.

Both tanks are in the very low percentiles.

A couple dps are in the very low percentile as well.

While we are not a "hardcore" raiding guild, I would still like to kill things without wiping constantly to the same issues.

If you are low in these rankings please research your classes more.

GM Fright
Officer

Awards for Sunday, 10/6/16.  All Awards are based off boss attempts only.  Congratulations to our prestigious winners:

Frightening(Backmask) ranked in the 95% range on druid healing, and 96% for his ilvl range, on the Heroic Ursoc kill!
Hallaer(Valamandil) ranked in the 80% range on disc priest healing on the Heroic Ursoc kill!
Shoops(Vorholle) ranked in the 75% range on enhance shamen damage on the Heroic Ursoc kill!
Amminidab(Drboomlmao) ranked in the 81% range on fire mage damage on the Heroic Ursoc kill!
Shoops(Vorhollle) ranked in the 95% range on enhance shamen damage, and 70% for his ilvl range, on the Heroic Dragons of Nightmare kill!
Hallaer(Valamandil) ranked in the 91% range on disc priest healing, and 77% for his ilvl range, on the Heroic Dragons of Nightmare kill!

Amminidab(Drboomlmao) gets the Don't Nerf Me, Bro! Award for having the highest overall damage for the night!

Curad gets the Decontamination Room Award for dispelling as often as all three other healers COMBINED during Il'Gynoth attempts!

Bakadin gets the What's a Tank Supposed To Do Again? Award for having the worst survivability percentage for the night! (Vise wasn't much better!)

[H]The Art of Ruin gets the Hardcore Guild Award for being totally hardcore!

Shoops(Vorholle) gets the Change is for Losers Award for having the highest non-tank damage taken AGAIN!  

Shoops(Vorholle) also gets the I Make Up For My Damage Taken in Other Ways Award for having the most interrupts for the night!

Page 3 of 7

Jump to: