Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toxx32
Raider

re: Fantasy football

So this is my first year doing this thing, seems like RPGs for jock types. Yahoo gave me an 'A' in my draft, so hopefully I can make the lineup work for most weeks. I'm envisioning this thread as a place to talk about lineups, adjustments, and trades with a group of semi-high functioning people. But seeing as most posts degrade into conversations held by shit slinging monkeys I would not be shocked if that happened here.

My question of the day, Owen Daniels vs SD def or Brandon Pettigrew vs Min DEF?

Leaning towards Daniels as a safe bet since the SD defense is about as formidable as a peewee cheerleading squad.

Somosito
Raider

Chargers Defense has pretty much been a joke since they lost the Tasmanian Devil. Even his last year was sub par, but he was fun to watch. (RIP Seau)

On top of that, I really think Detroit has some more rebuilding to do, and they certainly don't have as many targets as Houston does. This is a double edged sword because Pettigrew will be somewhat forced to make some plays so he may get more shots than Daniels will, but I think with such a lackluster defense that the times Daniels does get the ball he'll probably be more apt to make something happen.

On a side note I have a pretty decent offensive roster. I knew the guys in the draft and none of them were a manning fan so I grabbed Peterson with my first pick. I'm excited. I have the New England defense, so we'll see. Should have a decent year, could win it all.

Glad I went with Daniels, Pettigrew had a stinker. I don't think it will matter for me though, I went up against a Luck/Bush combination that knocked it out of the park today. I'm going to need some crazy numbers from Boldin/D. Murray to have a shot.

Somosito
Raider

That's a brutal combo to go up against. Get wrecked.

And Boldin put a stamp on his first game with SF. I also had Jordy Nelson in that game too, so now my matchup is super close. My only worry now is LeSean McCoy playing against the Washington D tomorrow night.

Somosito
Raider

At least Washington put more stock in a RB for RG3's health than they did their defense. That might help you out. I'm with you though, my matchup has the Redskin's D, and right now I'm winning, but it's close enough that if they just dominate I could lose.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: