Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: Warlords of Draenor

GM Fright
Officer

They should just call it "Outland, Version 2"

Blizzard wrote:
On the Raiding front, we’re planning 2 new raid instances around launch, as well as new world bosses. We’ll also continue to provide players with a wide variety of raiding options. In addition to offering four tiers of difficulty as in Patch 5.4, we're also extending our Flexible Raid scaling technology to Normal difficulty raiding.

I knew this would happen, and I think I'm happy about it.

Blizzard wrote:
With that in mind, we’re adding some fun new stats to gear, such as Movement Speed and Cleave, which gives you a chance to do extra damage or healing to additional nearby targets. In addition, we’ll be retiring a few stats that players don’t find very enjoyable to manage, such as Hit and Expertise

Goodbye, Mr. Robot.

Blizzard wrote:
In keeping with the epic style of World of Warcraft, and particularly of Warlords of Draenor, we are seeking to remove from the game many of the elements that many players have found too "cartoon-like," and which they find detract from the overall atmosphere of the game. With this goal in mind, we have come to the difficult conclusion that it is in the best interest of the game to remove the Pandaren class as a playable class option. The story line of Pandaria will remain unchanged, and players of existing Pandaren characters will be given the option to choose which race they will make their character become. More details will be given at a later date.

/wishful thinking

Besides there only being 6 dungeons I think I really like everything they announced.
kaasi
Friend

They may as well call it
"World of Warcraft, Caverns of Time"

I don't see anything that would inspire me to pick the game back up

GM Fright
Officer

I could probably have some fun with the Garrison thing, depending on how involved it is and whether or not it starts to just feel like another daily chore, like most things in the game these days. If you had one Garrison per account, instead of one for every character, that would be great.

Jump to: