Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: I Finally Graduated

Last week I finally graduated from USAF Basic Military Training and I am now stationed at the Gulfport Naval Base down in Mississippi for my tech school. I'll be here for about 20 weeks and I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to get a computer or how much free time I will have.

If anything, I will be renewing my account and probably play casually until I finish my technincal training. We'll see if I'm able to put forth any time towards raiding. I'm not exactly sure what my schedule is since I'm on the base during Christmas Exodus.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and give an update with what I've been doing. My job is structural engineering, which is basically a home inspector. Not sure where I will be for my first duty station, but I'm hoping for Germany.

Hopefully I'll get to talk to you guys soon.
GM Fright
Officer

Congratulations! Now you can start becoming a productive member of society, finally!

You're just in time as far as WoW is concerned. Once the next expansion comes out all raiding will be flex raiding (bring any amount of raiders between 10 and 25), so we could use all the good players we can get at that point, and there'll never be a waitlist or a cancelled raid. I can't imagine it'll be much more than 5-6 months until the expansion, there's just not enough content to last that long at the moment.

Anyway, post us pictures of all your buff military muscles, Hallaer would love to see them.

GM Fright wrote:
we could use all the good players we can get at that point.

Well you can count Mini out then.
Vyvii
Friend

I still haven't sent a box, give me an updated address. Congrats as well. Oh and Fright likes to take it up the ass now, just ask Hallaer.

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

My mailing address is:

AB Bain Benjamin J
366 TRS/DET 6, USAF-NPS
5510 CBC 8th Street
Gulfport MS, 39501

I can accept food products and electronics at this point in my training, but alcohol is a no-go. Also, I should be able to start wearing civilian clothing on the regular in about a week.

The computers at our recreation center use temporary memory, so I cannot download any games if I want to play them. Hopefully I'll be getting a laptop in a couple of weeks, depending on if my parents purchase me one or if I go ahead and purchase on myself. Working that out at this moment, but I'm planning on getting a Sony Vaio.

Also, there is not much to do on this Naval base, but it is nice how everything is close together and doesn't take very long to walk or march to the DFAC or other facilities. The dorms are cool, but the temperature seems to be stuck around 65 degrees.

Anyway, I'll be getting my account back online once I'm able to download WoW.

Peace.
Vyvii
Friend

Awesome, glad you like it. I promise to send some yum stuff soon. We all miss you Mini!

Hallaer918
Officer

Glad you are finally done with your basic training. Now get qualified Nub.

Also, yes, Fright likes it up the ass. Just not as much as I do.
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

I finally received my laptop and I will probably start playing again some time this week.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: